The quality of the transformer is assured by well defined Quality Policy and Procedures in conformance to the ISO-9001:2008 standard. We have an established Quality System in place and our quality assurance team ensures that all the materials go through strict quality checks before being accepted.
Our Quality Assurance Plan is guided by the urge to provide uncompromising quality to our valued customers to ensure lasting satisfaction. Each transformer undergoes routine testing as per IS, IEC, ANSI, BS and DIN etc. In addition, supplementary tests are carried out as part of an internal sampling procedure to ensure continuous quality monitoring. State-of-the-art measuring equipments having high precision are used for testing the quality of incoming raw-material, in-process and finished products.
Wide range of transformers are type tested (Short Circuit/Impulse Test/Voltage) at CPRI – Bhopal/Bangalore, a Premier Power Research Institute in India approved by NABL, India (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) which is recognized by APLAC and ILAC Australia.
Quality of Raw Material
- All the materials used are of highly quality and selectively picked to suite the customers’ requirements.
- Electrolytic grade copper conductors are insulated with either high grade multi-paper covering or an insulating super enamel coating.
- High quality Cold Rolled Grain Oriented Magnetic Silicon Steel are imported directly from the mill to ensure quality and achieve optimum losses for energy efficient transformers.
- Internationally accepted paint system recommended by world's best paint manufacturer for desired environment.
- High Grade Transformer Oil is used as per customer requirement and sampling of each lot is done to ensure the quality.
Design and R & D
MARSON'S Transformers are designed to meet all the latest national and international standards, including IS, IEC, ANSI, BS, DIN etc. All Marson's Transformers are designed in accordance with customers' specific requirement. High levels of experience and expertise in transformer design and regular investment in research and development has enabled Marson's to ensure excellence and competitiveness in quality, performance, price and delivery. Wide range of Transformers are type tested and validated by recognised and authorised testing laboratories. All material used are of best quality and of the class most suitable for working under the specified conditions withstanding variations of temperature and atmospheric conditions. The transformers are designed keeping in mind the customers’ requirements and also the environmental conditions.