Established in 1973, Marsons emerged as a leading player in the business of manufacturing to Transformers based in India. Over the years, Marsons has added on to its credentials, achievements and client base. Some of the distinctions achieved over the years are:
- Achieved ISO-9001 Quality System Certification from DNV, on 8.10.97 for Design, Development, Manufacturing & Servicing of Power & Distribution Transformers.
- Won the National productivity Award in 1996 by National Productivity Council, Govt. of India, Ministry of Industry, New Delhi.
- Executed prestigious World Bank (IBRD) financed projects for Transformers, US $15 million against international bidding.
- Type tested (Design validation tests) the entire range of Transformers at the Central Power Institute – a premier power research institute in India.
- Approved vendor for PGCIL, NTPC & NHPC.
- Exporting to Europe, Australia, Middle East, Africa, Fiji etc.
- Exported up to 26 MVA transformers in 33 KV class
- Continuously awarded for Export Excellence by EEPC since last 8 years, latest one being the Gold Trophy for Top Exporter in that Category.
- Supplying to most of the Electricity Boards and Power Utilities in India as well as are the leading supplier to various Engineering Construction Companies.
- Completely integrated in-house manufacturing & Testing facilities.